Performing factory data reset ( master reset or hard reset ) Samsung Galaxy Wave Y GT-S5380K via External Hardware keys buttons by Entering Android System Recovery:
- Turn off the device
- Remove the battery about 10 second and reinsert, remove sim card and sd card
- Press dan hold Volume Up button + Home Button + then Power Button
- Wait for 5 second until Android System Recovery menu appear
- select wipe data / factory reset using Volume Down key to highlight.
- Press Power key to confirm.
- select reboot system now
- Press Power key.
Warning! All data will be erased from device memory, including system and application data, settings and downloaded applications. Back up your important data. The device will restore to factory settings.