Performing factory data reset ( master reset or hard reset ) Samsung Galaxy Axiom SCH-R830 via External Hardware keys buttons by Entering Android System Recovery:
- Turn off the device
- Remove the battery about 10 second and reinsert, remove sim card and sd card
- press and hold both the Volume Up key and the Power key until the Samsung logo is displayed.
- Press the Volume Down key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset.
- With wipe data/factory reset highlighted, press the Power key.
- Press the Volume Down key to scroll to Yes — delete all user data.
- Press the Power key to confirm.
- Press the Volume Down key to scroll to wipe cache partition.
- With wipe cache partition highlighted, press the Power key.
- Once the wipe is complete, press the Power key to select reboot system now.
Warning! All data will be erased from device memory, including system and application data, settings and downloaded applications. Back up your important data. The device will restore to factory settings.