Performing soft reset and factory data reset ( master reset or hard reset ) LG Optimus L9 P769 :
Factory data reset procedure
- Turn the power off.
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time for 8 seconds:
Volume Down Key + Home Key + Power/Lock Key .
- Your device will perform a factory reset and reboot.
If your phone malfunctioning you can use Safe Mode to recover
- Turn off your phone and reboot. When you see the Android robot
animation press and hold the Down Volume Key . Your main screen will then be displayed with the words “Safe mode” in the lower left corner.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key and tap App settings.
- Tap one of the available tabs at the top of the screen and select the application you wish to uninstall.
- Tap Uninstall and OK to confirm.
- After uninstalling the application, turn off and reboot your phone.
Warning! All data will be erased from device memory, including system and application data, settings and downloaded applications. Back up your important data. The device will restore to factory settings.
Performing soft reset
If your phone hangs or does not responding, try to Press and hold power key about 10 seconds. It will rebooting automatically. Or try to remove and re insert the battery and SIM Card.