Performing hard reset ( master reset ) LG Optimus G Pro E980 via Hardware buttons :
- Turn the phone off.
- Press and hold Volume Down Key + Power/Lock Key at the same time.
- Release the keys when the FACTORY HARD RESET screen appears.
- Read the warning and press the Power/Lock Key to confirm. Press the Volume Keys to cancel.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm once more or press the Volume Keys to cancel.
- Your device will perform a hard reset.
Warning! All data will be erased from device memory, including system and application data, settings and downloaded applications. Back up your important data. The device will restore to factory settings.
Performing Soft Reset
If your phone hangs or does not responding, try to Press and hold power key about 10 seconds. It will rebooting automatically. Or try to remove and re insert the battery and SIM Card.